Purchasing an HVAC system for your home is a major investment. One of the best ways to protect this investment and get the most out of your HVAC system is by scheduling regular maintenance on your unit. A Preferred Maintenance Agreement (PMA) from Bartlett Heating & Air Conditioning is an affordable way to ensure that your heating and air conditioning system gets the routine maintenance it needs to help protect your equipment and keep it running efficiently.
Top Benefits of Preferred Maintenance Agreements
Regular maintenance services through a preferred maintenance agreement can offer the following benefits to Bartlett homeowners:
- Lower Energy Bills – Broken or malfunctioning HVAC components can lead to decreased energy efficiency. By maintaining your HVAC system regularly, you can ensure that it runs efficiently year-round. This helps reduce energy bills so that you and your family can save money throughout the year.
- Better Air Quality – Indoor air quality is an important part of maintaining home comfort. By ensuring that your system is clean, lubricated, and functioning properly, you can promote better air quality so that you and your family can breathe cleaner air.
- Improved Home Comfort – An HVAC system that has to work hard to heat or cool your home due to repair needs may not be able to successfully keep your home comfortable. A system that is working smoothly and efficiently can better heat and cool your home, meeting your unique comfort needs.
- Less Overall Repairs – There are many times when a trained HVAC technician can recognize and fix minor repair needs before they lead to larger issues. By keeping your HVAC system well-maintained, you can sometimes prevent major breakdowns and malfunctions, which can be more costly to repair.
- Longer Equipment Life – Regular maintenance also helps prolong the life of your heating and air conditioning unit. By keeping your system clean, lubricated, and free of malfunction, your HVAC technician can help you get more life out of your HVAC unit.
- Greater Home Safety – During maintenance visits, your HVAC technician will inspect all areas of your air conditioning and heater and identify any repair needs. By maintaining your HVAC unit, you can promote greater safety in your home by preventing dangerous malfunctions.
More About Bartlett HVAC Maintenance Agreements
Now that you know how you can benefit from an HVAC Maintenance Agreement, you may be wondering what exactly a PMA from Barlett provides. Our maintenance agreements cover two seasonal tune-ups to your HVAC system with special savings for additional systems.
The Spring Air Conditioning Inspection includes inspection of air conditioner components such as fan blade, condenser cabinet, insulation on refrigerant lines, thermostat, drain pan, condensate pump, evaporator coil, ducts, and much more. The Fall Furnace and Heating Inspection includes inspection and cleaning of burners and heat exchanger, as well as inspection of furnace cabinet, gas valve, electrical connections, gas leaks, blower wheel, ducts, and much more.
For a complete list of services covered and pricing, take a look at our PMA service page. When you’re ready to start protecting your HVAC system and getting the most life out of your system while promoting efficiency, call us today to sign up for a Performance Maintenance Agreement: (630) 504-7855.